Anyway, despite my dislike for this practice I am a regular participant, annually writing down a list of things to do over the following year. In the past few year’s it’s led to me doing standup, cooking roast chicken, giving a good friend food poisoning, going to the gym ten times, purchasing prostitute killing fun factory GTA V and updating this blog so it looks prettier.
So here are 2014’s offerings:
- Perform 60 gigs this year
- Perform at Edinburgh Festival (at least once)
- Write a new play, that’s not utter shit and has some intrinsic value to society rather than the usual shit.
- Run a half marathon (this is on every year…)
- Produce 10 podcasts
- Make a short 3 min film
- Write 10 comedy songs that aren’t about Pandas or any other endangered species
- Have a shopping trip for the food bank
- Write a half hour long storytelling set
- Learn to drive a car
- Go see Tranmere play
- Direct a football related play… ahem..
- Go to the National Theatre
- Get paid for doing some freelance marketing
- Take Louise out for dinner at Pushka
Take that year!